Ledger Nano S – Crypto Wallet – When you own crypto, what you really own is a private key. You need to secure your private key to secure your funds. Keep your crypto offline – If you leave your crypto assets online (exchange or software wallet) your private key is at risk. Limit the risks of being hacked: Keep it offline. Secure it with a Hardware Wallet – Hardware wallets offer the best level of protection and give you full control of your key – your funds.
- Cryptocurrency Hardware Wallet: allows you to send and receive crypto assets, securely and conveniently. Your Ledger hardware wallet can easily be connected into a computer and managed through the Ledger Live companion app. The Ledger Nano S keeps your private keys protected
- Secure: Your confidential data is never exposed: it is stored inside a strongly isolated Secure Chip, and locked by an 8 digit PIN code
- Multicurrency: enables you to manage multiple assets on the same device, and supports over 30 cryptocurrencies and all ERC20 tokens
- Easy to use: designed around an intuitive user experience. check and confirm transactions on the built-in display and confirm with using the two physical buttons (anti-malware second factor verification)
- Backup & restore: Your accounts are backed up on a recovery sheet, and can easily be restored on any Ledger device or compatible wallet (BIP39/BIP44)